Captain America Gaming Keyboard
Like a dose of Super Gamer Serum
- Anti-splash design for protection
- Anti-ghosting, air-flowing keys for fast gameplay
- Red light accents for sheer fun
Like a dose of Super Gamer SerumCap's weapon of choice is a vibranium shield, but ours is a keyboard. Or a rocket launcher. Or maybe Mjolnir. Realistically though, we'll stick with the keyboard. We're still looking for a vibranium one (maybe in Wakanda?), but we did find one with a real alu-metal front panel and a distinctly patriotic color scheme!
It's going to take more than a star-spangled paint job help us play our best, though - so it's a good thing this keyboard has a lot going for it. Like lights! Red light accents illuminate the keyboard when powered. The anti-splash design means accidental spills won't get in the way of a good game (unless you spill on yourself... not that we've done that). Every key features anti-ghosting functionality, and the unique air-flowing keycaps provide a faster response rate. Or should we say KeyCaps? They're easy to clean, too - just blow the crumbs away! What, you think Cap never ate a sandwich on a raid? Winning is hungry work.
- Captain America Gaming Keyboard
- Officially-licensed Avengers: Age of Ultron merchandise
- Alu-metal front panel with anti-splash design to prevent spills from ruining your game
- Red light effects accent the traditional Cap color scheme
- Anti-ghosting function on all keys - never lose a stroke!
- Unique air-flowing keycap design for faster response and easy cleaning
- Wired connection
- System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Switch Lifespan: >10 million keypresses
- Cable: Braided fiber USB
- Dimensions: approximately 20" x 8 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Weight: approximately 3 lbs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Captain America Gaming Keyboard or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.