Iron Man USB 3.0 Hub
And there came a hub unlike any other...
- Based on the Mark XLII armor, with LED light up reactor
- Three USB ports, compatible with all USB devices
- SuperSpeed technology - up to 5Gbps transfer speed
And there came a hub unlike any other...Every Iron Man armor Tony Stark builds is better than the last. More missiles. Sleeker design. Extra Hulk-busting capabilities. And yet we don't remember seeing him build one with USB 3.0 ports. It's clearly a missed opportunity, but we suppose even a genius sometimes makes mistakes (and Ultrons).
Luckily the Iron Man USB 3.0 Hub makes up for Tony's design flaw by bringing three USB ports and some high-tech flair to your desk. Modeled on the Mark XLII armor chestplate (or Mark 42 if you aren't Roman), this hub features neon blue LED lights illuminating the Arc Reactor in the center. The compact design makes it convenient for travel, which is great because luggage space is always tight on the Quinjet. It's compatible with all USB devices but features USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology for a transfer speed of up to 5Gbps. And it's Ultron-free! But don't let your guard down - one can never be too careful with Ultron.
- Iron Man USB 3.0 Hub
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Compatible with all USB devices
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology - transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- Includes three USB ports
- Neon blue LED lights illuminate the Arc Reactor
- Based on the Mark XLII Iron Man armor chestplate design
- Classic red and gold color, without the shellhead (or limbs)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Iron Man USB 3.0 Hub or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.