Iron Man Wired Gaming Mouse
Gaming Handle: IAmIronMouse
- Your Iron Man suit for gaming
- Metal retractable components just like the real suit
- Adjustable polling rate and DPI
Gaming Handle: IAmIronMouseYou just know that Tony Stark is a gamer. All of that time spent in his basement working on those suits? Yeah, the AI bots are probably doing most of the work, while he blows off some of that patented Tony Stark steam (no really, he's probably patented, copyrighted, and trademarked his existential crises). But Tony? No teamkilling when you play with Steve Rogers, k?
The Iron Man Wired Gaming Mouse puts Stark Industries tech right at your fingertips - literally. The metal pieces, eight independent retractable components, and ergonomic design make you feel like the real suit is coming together around your hand. And not only does it feel good in your hand, it plays well, too: The AVAGO professional optical engine gives speeds up to 60 inches/second and acceleration up to 20g, the polling rate is adjustable to 125/250/500/1000 Hz and the DPI is one-click adjustable to 500/1000/2000/3000/4000 DPI. Are you ready to join Team Iron Man?
- Iron Man Wired Gaming Mouse
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- The perfect mouse for serious gamers who are also serious Tony Stark fans
- Metal piece design with 8 independent retractable components
- Stark-style illuminated scroll wheel, rubberized surface and white arc reactor LED lighting effect
- Ergonomically designed with vertically displaced forward/back thumb buttons
- AVAGO professional optical engine, with speeds up to 60 inches/second and acceleration up to 20g
- Adjustable polling rate: 125/250/500/1000 Hz
- One-click adjustable DPI: 500/1000/2000/3000/4000 DPI
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Cable: Fiber covered anti-interference USB with gold-plated plug
- Dimensions: approximately 5" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Weight: approximately 2 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Iron Man Wired Gaming Mouse or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.