PlayStation Controller Socks
Where my DualShocks at!?
- Crew socks featuring the classic PlayStation controller
- Red socks with black trim
- It isn't required that you plug in your feet in order to wear these socks
Where my DualShocks at!?Back in OUR day we didn't have any of those fancy analog controls. We had to use the D-Pad for everything, AND WE LIKED IT! Kids these days don't realize how good they've got it! No, but in all seriousness, that is pretty much the only thing that has changed with the PlayStation controller over the years. Aside from adding in the analog sticks, Sony designed a classic controller and never looked back. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
The PlayStation Controller Socks feature the original controller design without the analog sticks. Even if you never owned an original PlayStation, this design may look familiar, because it practically has gone unchanged over the years. When you know you've got a good thing going for you, don't mess with it. And now you can wear these bad boys all over in complete comfort.
- PlayStation Controller Socks
- Officially-licensed PlayStation merchandise
- Crew socks featuring the original PlayStation controller
- Red with black trim
- Fits men's shoe size 6-13 and women's sizes 7-12
- Materials: 55% cotton / 35% polyester / 6% nylon / 4% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about PlayStation Controller Socks or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.