Pokémon Poké Ball Backpack
It's highly effective
- Looks like a Poké ball; functions like a backpack
- Pokémon Trainer luggage tag
- Padded adjustable straps
It's highly effectiveWe want a Poké ball for taking our animals to the vet. They have this sixth-sense just for that. We'd love to be able to throw a Poké ball at them and stuff them in this backpack. Alas, that's really not the function of this backpack. But we might have to put it on the ground and see if any of our pets willingly climb in. Action shot time, people!
In an ironic reversal, this Pokémon Poké Ball Backpack will hold whatever you throw at it. It's your standard backpack, with Pokémon on the outside for awesome. It also sports a cute little Pokémon Trainer luggage tag. And also? We're going to Scotchgard the white on ours before we take it out, because a red and tan ball just doesn't cut it.
- Pokémon Poké Ball Backpack
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Looks like a Pokéball; functions like a backpack
- Padded adjustable straps
- Padded back
- One side of luggage tag reads "Pokémon Trainer" and the reverse has "This bag belongs to" with space to fill out a name
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior Dimensions: 18" tall x 13" wide x 12" deep
- Interior Dimensions
- Main Compartment: 17" tall x 12" wide x 5" deep (double zipper closure)
- Secondary Compartment: 17" tall x 11" wide x 2" deep
- Document Pocket: 8 1/2" wide x 15 1/2" tall
- Front Pocket: 9" wide x 10" tall x 2" deep
- Front Zipped Pouch: 8 1/2" wide x 9" tall
- Weight: 2 1/2
- Ages 14+
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pokémon Poké Ball Backpack or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.