Pokémon Origami Book
Fold and keep playing!
- 80-page guide includes step-by-step walkthroughs
- Special paper colors your Pokémon properly
- Pikachu, Munchlax, Fennekin, Scraggy, Bulbasaur, Mudkip, Gengar, Snivy, Eevee, and Charizard
Fold and keep playing!Origami doesn't have to be some fancy-schmancy hobby. You can make origami anything. Take, for instance, this Pokémon Origami Book. It teaches you how to make 10 different origami Pokémon, and even includes the paper you'll need to bring them to life. However, it does not include patience, so we hope you have some already.
We're actually thinking about surreptitiously dropping some origami Pokémon at popular Pokémon Go locations, just to see the delight of players when they realize that Bulbasaur isn't augmented reality - he's actual reality.
It'd be fun to learn how to fold each Pokémon and then take the paper with you when you go out to play Pokémon Go. It'd be sort of like you were a balloon-animal-maker, except with fewer poodles.
- Pokémon Origami Book
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Recommended for ages 6-12
- 80-page guide includes step-by-step walkthroughs, but adults may need to assist, especially with younger kids
- Instructions for 10 different Pokémon, including
- Special sheets of origami paper in the right colors to complete your set of 10
- Requires scissors and tape
- Ages 6+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pokémon Origami Book or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.