Pokémon How to Draw Kit
Gotta sketch 'em all!
- 32-page project book teaches you how to draw 15 Pokémon
- Comes with paper, pencils, erasers, crayons
- And a pouch so you can Pokémon on-the-go
Now when you're out and about waiting for that telltale notification buzz, you can put your phone away and break out the sketch pad. Although this kit is recommended for kids ages 8-12, we could benefit from it. Pair it with some old-school Bob Ross videos and you could have Pokémon appearing behind little happy trees for maximum cuteness.
- Pokémon How to Draw Kit
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- Recommended for kids ages 8-12, but it's fun for adults, too
- Teaches you to draw 15 different Pokémon
- 32-page project book
- 16 page practice pad
- 4 color poster
- Blank sticker sheets
- Pokemon drawing pencil with sharpener
- 4 twist crayons
- 2 custom molded erasers (Pikachu and a Poké ball)
- Customized travel pencil pouch
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pokémon How to Draw Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.