Joker Congratulations Card
- One press of a button releases hours of music
- A second press of the button makes the music louder
- Every card comes set to "safe" mode
Schadenfreude time!Congratulatory gifts can sometimes be a little difficult to pin down. The classic way to say congratulations is a bottle of champagne, but let's be honest, not everyone can afford a good bottle of Dom (or even Korbel). And you can't very well give champagne at a baby shower! When a greeting card is more in lines with your gift-giving budget, you might as well make it memorable, right?
Now you can say "Congratulations" and let the recipient know that you really mean it (and we mean really) with this bombshell of a card. Grab one of these Joker Congratulations cards, write a message, and deliver it. Once your recipient presses the indicated space, a homebrew and righteously-awful congratulations song will play for three hours. That's right! THREE HOURS. Lucky for you, an included tab allows you (the joker) to safely sample the music, open the card, and write your message. Once the tab is removed, it's like pulling a pin on a grenade. Take cover! Or at least bring earplugs.
- Joker Congratulations card
- Congratulations card reads "Keep on being awesome, and the congratulations will always keep coming." and plays a righteously-awful congratulations song
- For THREE HOURS
- Joker Card will not stop until the battery dies or your victim destroys it
- If your recipient presses the indicated space again, the card gets just a little bit louder
- Great congratulatory card for anyone who can take a joke
- Card has a safe mode that allows you to sample the music and write a message
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Joker Congratulations Card or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.