Audiophile Turntable BT-500 [Akai, Walnut]
Catch the dance fever!
- 33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM Bluetooth® turntable
- Convert vinyl to digital files via included software
- Retro style with modern functionality
No matter which way you spin it, listeners have a quality experience with the quiet, belt-driven system; a mechanically-isolated motor to eliminate motor noise and vibration; a heavy, die-cast aluminum platter; rubber record mat to reduce slippage; imperceptible wow and flutter; and a low-mass straight tonearm with adjustable counterweight.
- Akai Professional BT-500 Turntable
- Plays all of your old and new 33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM albums
- (Yes, even those you don't admit to owning)
- Perfect for modern people who have a retro vibe
- Also a wireless streaming turntable, so you can stream your music to any Bluetooth®-enabled speaker
- Use it to convert your analog records into digital files (software included)
- Connects to your computer via USB port
- Switchable phono pre-amp to use with a traditional stereo, or connect to powered speakers
- Leveling bubble and adjustable feet ensure best performance, especially during the all-important needle drop
- Materials: Walnut finish, brushed aluminum controls
- Dimensions: 17.5" W x 4.84" H x 13.7" D
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Tech specs:
- 2-speed (33 1/3 RPM and 45 RPM) Belt Drive Turntable
- Motor: Isolated DC
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67dB (A-weighted)
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.2%
- USB Function: A/D 16-bit 44.1 kHz or 48kHz selectable
- Computer interface: USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Universal Binary for OS X 10.5 to 10.10.x
- Output Level: Pre-amp "OFF”: 2.5mV, Pre-amp "ON”: 155mV
- Power Adapter: 12V, 500mA
- Includes BT-500 turntable, power adapter, dust cover, 2 dust cover hinges, turntable belt (attached to platter), platter, AT95E cartridge with stylus, plastic stylus cover, slipmat, counterweight, 45 RPM adapter, stereo RCA cable, USB cable, software download card (EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter), User Guide, Safety & Warranty Manual
- Also includes gold-plated RCA jacks, headphone jack, and volume knob (adjusts headphone and Bluetooth volume level)
- Some assembly required
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Audiophile Turntable BT-500 [Akai, Walnut] or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.