Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit
No Time-Turners Allowed
- Know your Dementors from your divinations
- A challenge for wizards and witches alike!
- Stick with your favorite category to get ahead
No Time-Turners AllowedHarry Potter faced an enormous struggle. One young gifted boy and his friends had to use only their brains and a few magical pieces of wood to take on He Who Must Not be Named, a dark wizard set on overthrowing the balance of the entire wizarding world.
If you thought that was a challenge, try taking on all your favorite Muggles in a challenging game of Trivial Pursuit: World of Harry Potter. No Invisibility Cloak or Marauder's Map will help guide you through this game. You will have to use your knowledge of Harry's world and adventures alone. You will have hours of fun answering 600 questions based on the film in six challenging categories: The Dark Arts, Hogwarts, Magical Spells & Potions, Magical Objects, Magical People, and Animals & Magical Creatures. Think you've got what it takes?
- Trivial Pursuit: World of Harry Potter
- For 2+ players
- Ages 8+
- 100 Question/Answer cards with 600 questions based on the Harry Potter films
- Six trivia categories: The Dark Arts, Hogwarts, Magical Spells & Potions, Magical Objects, Magical People, and Animals & Magical Creatures.
- 1 wedge holder
- 1 die
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.