Design Out Loud! Cardboard Speakers
Match Made in Music Heaven
- Kit comes with markers and paint
- Set of two tiny speakers
- Create and rock out!
Match Made in Music HeavenOne of the best parts of creating a mix tape or burning a CD (ya know, back in the day) was taking some markers and designing the label. Block letters, hearts, stars, cubes, flowers (maybe a peace sign or two). Each design perfectly reflected the music on the mix and the mood it was creating. The digital age of music has robbed us of the ability to express our artistic chops on compilations, but the Design Out Loud! Cardboard Speakers brings this privilege into the new millennium.
These cardboard speakers come in a kit designed for DIY creativity at its best. Use the markers, paint, and more to create a unique and personal set of mobile speakers. Just plug their 3.5mm standard audio jack into your PC or device and get jamming.
- Design Out Loud! Cardboard Speakers
- Kit lets you design a set of speakers for your favorite music device
- Set of two wired speakers
- Great for kids, teens, or any music or art lover
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Power: 0.5W
- 3.5mm standard audio jack
- Dimensions: 3" cube (speaker), 36" long
- Includes speakers, kraft circles, markers, fabric "spray" paint, and instructions
- Ages 5+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Design Out Loud! Cardboard Speakers or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.