Logic Game for Programming Newbies
- Game introduces basic concepts of programming
- Learn logic as you play
- Play solo or solve as a team
This one-player game helps teach the basics of programming by challenging players to successfully guide their avatar through a map using a specific sequence that allows them to collect power crystals and land at the portal. The game comes with challenges at a beginner level that introduce sequential reasoning and allows players to work their way up to advance level challenges that introduce concepts like conditional loops and branches.
- Code Master
- For 1 player (or solve as a team)
- Ages 8+
- Play Time: 20 minutes (per level)
- 6 crystals
- 10 maps with 60 levels
- 12 guide scrolls
- 12 action tokens
- Instruction and solutions
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Code Master or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.