Lightsaber Crystal Growing Lab
Grow Your Own Crystal, You Will
- DIY kit lets you grow a real crystal for your lightsaber
- Display base lights up Jedi blue or Sith red
- Crystal science learning poster included
"The crystal is not, by itself, the power source of the weapon. Like the Force user, the crystal is attuned to the Force. Without that attunement, the crystal is just a rock. And while a non-Force user could probably ignite and wield a lightsaber, provided the crystal was properly attuned to the Force, all that lightsaber would be for him is a shaft of superheated plasma. But for a Jedi, the lightsaber becomes more: it is a manifestation of a Jedi's connection to the Force."To build a lightsaber, a Jedi or a Sith must first harvest a colorless crystal. It is the crucial final test to advance from apprentice to fully-fledged Force-wielder. This Lightsaber Crystal Growing Lab gives young apprentices the chance to grow their own crystals. When a Jedi or Sith attunes the colorless crystal to the Force it gains its color, and so is the case with this display, which lets you choose between blue or red light for your crystals, or the option to switch back and forth as the Force moves you.
- Jaden Korr, Riptide
- Lightsaber Crystal Growing Lab
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise or collectible if limited-edition
- DIY science kit lets you grown your own crystal
- Perfect for a young Jedi or Sith apprentice
- Lights up Jedi Blue or Sith Red
- Science learning poster included
- Crystals take approximately 7 days to grow
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 5" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Crystal Growth Solution: 5 oz (140 g)
- Crystal Granules: 0.03 oz (0.8 g)
- Ages 8+, adult supervision required
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Lightsaber Crystal Growing Lab or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.