Death Star Electronics Lab
Make Your Battle Station Fully-Operational
- Learn to build real electronic circuits
- Death Star lights up and makes Star Wars sounds
- Hang the lit-up Death Star on the wall
Your young Sith, Jedi, droid, or stormtrooper can have countless hours of fun STEM-based learning while they perform over 20 experiments conducted inside the Death Star itself. They will use over 75 components, including switches, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and LEDs, to accomplish such tasks as activating the super laser, installing the tractor beam, raising the Death Star battle alarm, or constructing Darth Vader's artificial breathing apparatus. When experiments are completed, the Death Star lights up and plays Star Wars sound effects. That's positive reinforcement we approve of.
- Death Star Electronics Lab
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Build electronic circuits to complete the Death Star's construction
- 20+ electrical circuit experiments
- 75+ components
- Great for young engineers of the Republic
- Batteries: Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2 3/4" high x 12" wide x 12" deep
- Includes activity guide with full-color diagrams for each experiment, along with references telling more about each of the electronic components
- Ages 6+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Death Star Electronics Lab or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.