Trigger Knife Kit
Put it together; mix it up
- Put together your own lockback knife, and learn how this simple mechanism works
- Buy multiple sets and mix and match the colors, or paint your finished model
- Great way to get a costume knife without breaking your bank (or cutting your finger)
Put it together; mix it upWhen building that perfect costume for the con, many times weapons are needed. And many times, those weapons are knives. But knives are heavy and stabby and not safe in all hands or for all costume events. Well, have we got a little DIY kit for you, then. It's the Trigger Knife Kit.
Each Trigger Knife Kit is a solid color (which you can pick), multi-part lockback knife kit. You'll easily be able to put this kit together and learn how the lockback knife mechanism works. The Trigger Knife Kit is great for teaching knife safety (without the risk of getting stabbed) or for use as a unique letter opener. But we love the custom aspect. Buy multiple colors and you can mix and match the parts. Or, just paint your assembled Trigger Knife Kit any way you want. We'd write more, but we have to get painting. Our Iron Man armor made entirely out of knives isn't going to finish itself!
- Trigger Knife Kit
- Choose Black, Blue, Glow-in-the-Dark, or Red
- Learn how the lockback knife mechanism works by building your own knife model
- Great way to teach knife safety, too
- Use as a prop or letter opener
- Buy multiple sets and mix and match the colors. Or paint it!
- Open: approx. 7.25" x 1" x 0.5"
- "Blade" length: 3.25"
- Closed: approx. 4" x 1" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Ages 7+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Trigger Knife Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.