Uhura Long Sleeve Pajama Set
Beware Those with Van Dyke Beards!
- Uhura's uniform from the Mirror Universe, in PJ form!
- Pants have drawstring and pockets
- Includes Terran Empire emblem and dagger
Beware Those with Van Dyke Beards!"Mirror, Mirror" is one of the most iconic Star Trek:TOS episodes, and Uhura played an important role. Imagine changing places with your counterpart in a parallel universe, except your counterpart is fairly evil, everyone wears fancier clothes, and Mirror Spock sports a Van Dyke beard. Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
Though much less revealing than her uniform in the episode, here we offer Uhura's fancy garb in pajama form in a cozy and soft cotton/spandex blend. The pants have a drawstring for an easy and comfortable fit, as well as pockets to stow your phone, or the tissues you'll need for the episode's inevitable happy ending. Oops. Spoiler alert.
- Uhura Long Sleeve Pajama Set
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series merchandise
- Based on Uhura's uniform from the Mirror Universe
- Complete with screenprinted dagger
- Includes Terran Empire emblem
- Pants have external drawstring and pockets
- For those who feel they live in a parallel universe
- Materials: 95% cotton / 5% spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Uhura Long Sleeve Pajama Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.