Atom Print Infinity Scarf
Not Another Bohr-ing Scarf!
- Repeated design of Rutherford-Bohr atomic model
- Soft, stretchy fabric good to wear all year 'round
- Get yours before they Argon!
There are as many atoms in a single molecule of your DNA as there are stars in the typical galaxy. We are, each of us, a little universe.If you periodically need a neck accessory, be a fashion Lead-er and wear this super-soft, stretchy infinity scarf featuring the atomic model conceived by Niels Bohr and Ernest Rutherford in 1913. If you buy several, don't Barium in your drawer; wear them out and about! Perfect for both warm or cool weather.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
This infinity scarf has a black background with white, red, green, yellow, and blue atomic designs in a repeating pattern. It has been manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes. Machine washable. No Iron required. One size. Hurry, there will be a Radon these scarves!
- Atom Print Infinity Scarf
- Featuring the Rutherford-Bohr atom model
- Orbits your neck as electrons orbit a nucleus
- For fans of science and chemistry plus those interested in the atomic age
- Materials: 95% modal / 5% Lycra
- Care Instructions: Machine washable
- Dimensions: 25" x 12" (doubled over)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Atom Print Infinity Scarf or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.