Binary HELLO Scarf
- Binary code spells out "Hello" in 1s and 0s
- Scarf fabric is soft and stretchy
- Machine washable
"Hello, World!"More BASIC than a "Hello, World!" program, with no Assembly required, this scarf will encircle your neck with 1s and 0s, repeatedly spelling out "Hello" in binary digits, with each letter an 8-bit (1-byte) sequence.
Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes, this infinity scarf is navy blue with yellow binary digits surrounded by a light blue border with an all-over print design. Its super-soft, stretchy fabric makes it a logical choice for wearing in all kinds of weather and air conditioning settings.
- Infinity Scarf with the word "Hello" in Binary
- Keeps your neck warm with a greeting in the binary language of machine code
- For stylish, friendly computer programmers
- Or those who just like Base 2 numbers
- Materials: 95% modal / 5% Lycra
- Care Instructions: Machine washable
- Dimensions: 25" x 12" (doubled over)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Binary HELLO Scarf or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.