Your Smartphone = Holodeck Time?
- View 3D Holograms from your phone
- Download the app to create your own 3D images
- Compatible with both iOS and Android
Your Smartphone = Holodeck Time?It's the 21st century. There are no flying cars, no hoverboards (we don't count the things being called "hoverboards" which clearly do not hover), no Jaws 19, no Mars colony, and not even a hint of the beginning of a Starfleet. (If you're starting one, please reply to us - we will sign up!)
However, fear not, because you can now create a 3D hologram with the super-computer that resides in your pocket: your smartphone.
The Hologram Viewer consists of a platform made of simple plastic and cardboard, as well as an app that allows you to create your own images. Simply insert your personal super-computer - er, smartphone - into the platform, engage the app, and holograms will appear inside the viewing area. It's like magic, only with science.
- Hologram Viewer
- Allows you to create and watch 3D holograms using your smartphone
- Luckies Hologram Viewer companion app (free for both iOS and Android) lets you create personalized content
- Perfect for the budding computer animator who will one day create the Holodeck for the rest of us
- Materials: Cardboard and plastic
- Dimensions: 3.1" x 1.6" x 6.7"
- Includes 1 viewer and instructions for downloading the app
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Hologram Viewer or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.