N7 Vegan-Leather Ladies' Jacket
Casual FemShep Style
- Finally, BroShep's jacket for FemShep
- European racing style cut
- N7 logo details, and pockets!
Casual FemShep StyleSo, why is it in Mass Effect 3 that BroShep's casual outfit is a leather jacket and jeans, but FemShep gets... a leather dress? We really don't know, but it makes no sense. Ladies know that not only is that completely not Shepard's casual style, but also that leather dresses are uncomfortable and restrictive - the sort of thing FemShep just wouldn't stand for. But don't worry: this little oversight in the game has finally been corrected, and FemSheps everywhere can finally get our hands on the jacket that should have been available to Shepard the entire time.
Light to medium weight, this jacket is made from black faux-leather black material with contrasting subdued dark red armor stripes and piping detail. It's a tailored European racing style cut, with a custom N7 antiqued silver zipper pull, cuffed snaps and waist snaps, and an embroidered N7 logo on the right chest. Also, dual inside pockets and waist pockets to carry a full supply of medi-gel.
- N7 Faux-Leather Ladies' Jacket
- Officially-licensed Mass Effect merchandise
- Design based on Commander Shepard's in-game leather jacket from Mass Effect 3
- Light-medium weight black faux-leather material with contrasting dark red stripes and piping
- Tailored European racing style cut
- Embroidered N7 logo on right chest
- Custom N7 antiqued silver zipper pull
- Cuff snaps and waist snaps
- Dual inside pockets, dual waist pockets
- Fully lined
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
Please note that these measurements were taken with the garment lying flat.
|Length||25½ in.||26½ in.||27½ in.||27½ in.||28½ in.|
|Chest||18½ in.||19½ in.||20½ in.||22 in.||23½ in.|
|Sleeve||24⅝ in.||25 in.||25⅜ in.||25⅞ in.||26⅜ in.|
(seam to seam)
|15¼ in.||16 in.||16¾ in.||17¾ in.||18¾ in.|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about N7 Vegan-Leather Ladies' Jacket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.