Out-The-Front OTF Comb - Exclusive
Outshine the greasers
- Spring-loaded stainless steel comb
- Clip on the side allows you to store it securely
- Push-up/pull-down lever releases comb or locks it away
Outshine the greasersWe've all been there. We walk out the door after getting our hair styled all nice and neat... and then it's super windy. Maybe you never even got that far. Maybe it was a mess as you were leaving in the morning because you woke up like this and you were late for work. Whatever the case, it happens to the best of us. You need a secret weapon to keep the hair menace tame. One that is not only functional but also practical. Let's face it, if it's big and clunky, it isn't going to do you any favors. Problem solved, friends. Problem solved.
The Out-The-Front OTF Comb is a stainless steel comb that comes in a switchblade-style compartment. The comb stays locked in place inside its housing and is released by a push-up lever on the side which will unlock the spring-loaded comb from its compartment. Stainless steel means it has some heft to it, which is perfect for tackling all that bedhead. When you're done taking down those cowlicks, you can pull down the lever on the side and lock the comb back into place. Like we said - form AND function.
- Out-The-Front OTF Comb
- Comb inside switchblade-style compartment
- Push-up/pull-down switch on the side to pop out the comb or lock it away securely
- Clip on the side of the comb housing so it doesn't wander off
- Grip on the side of the housing so you don't drop it
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 5" x 1" x 1/2" (when closed)
- Weight: 6 oz.
- The comb is spring-loaded. Please do not place your face directly over its housing when pushing up the release lever. The comb is made of stainless steel and will not gently fist bump your face should they happen to meet. Not that we figured this out from testing it out. No, sirree. *puts ice pack on blackeye*
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Out-The-Front OTF Comb - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.