Harry Potter The Elder Wand Desk Lamp
Beacon of hope
- Desk lamp that looks like the Elder Wand
- Lumos spell powered by LED in the wand
- On/off switch with dimming feature
Beacon of hopeWhether you're the eldest of three brothers or the headmaster of one of the most prestigious schools for witchcraft and wizardry, you need a wand that lets everyone know you're in charge. Don't be fooled, though. Even the most highly-regarded witches and wizards need a simple light every now and then.
Light up the room with a proper "lumos" spell straight from the Elder Wand. No swishing and flicking required. The lumos spell is powered by an LED light that can be turned on with the on/off dial. Bonus points - it has a dimming feature for when you need to get all mysterious... or just not blind yourself in the middle of the night.
- Harry Potter The Elder Wand Desk Lamp
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Lamp that looks like the Elder Wand
- Lamp shade features star pattern with Death Hallows symbol
- Lumos spell powered by LED light
- (Most LEDs last up to 50,000 hours - if you used this every day for 12 hours a day it would still last 11 years)
- In-line switch with dimming feature
- Dimensions: 22" tall x 10" diameter shade, 8" diameter base
- Weight: 5 3/4 lbs.
- Includes: Wand lamp, AC adapter, instruction manual
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with Type A plug
Prop 65 Warning: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html. (We know you normally don't eat lamps, but this is us telling you explicitly: please don't eat this lamp.)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Harry Potter The Elder Wand Desk Lamp or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.