Smithsonian's Across the Universe 1000pc Puzzle
It's out of this world
- Challenging 1,000-piece puzzle
- Features more than 20 beautiful star clusters
- Expand the boundaries of your puzzle universe
It's out of this worldThe universe really is a puzzle that we're only beginning to solve. Is it expanding or contracting? What's up with dark matter? Are we alone?
Here's an easier puzzle about the universe to solve. The Eagle Nebula, Carina Nebula, and Westerlund I - get to know them all with this Across the Universe 1,000 Piece Puzzle. This incredibly detailed and colorful puzzle will be a challenge for any puzzle lover and includes 1,000 snug-fitting pieces.
- Smithsonian's Across the Universe 1,000 Piece Puzzle
- Officially-licensed Smithsonian merchandise
- Features depictions of star clusters from Across the Universe
- A great buy for any budding astronomer or puzzle lover
- Dimensions: 20" x 27"
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Ages 8+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Smithsonian's Across the Universe 1000pc Puzzle or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.