ATH-ANC40BT Active Noise-Canceling In-Ear Headphones
There Are No Wires on Me
- Best possible audio over Bluetooth
- Quietpoint active noise reduction technology
- Wireless with built-in mic and controls
There Are No Wires on MeActive noise canceling is one of those technologies that seems like magic. A true "the future is NOW!" type of technology. Here's the basic idea: a mini microphone lives inside each earpiece, and picks up ambient noise such as traffic, loud air conditioners, or airplane noise. (It's totally fine if you're picturing a little leprechaun or fairy with an ear trumpet right now.) Then electronics (or, the leprechaun/fairy person, if you will) deliver to your ear a noise-canceling wave that is 180° out of phase with the ambient noise. That wave is like a magic noise eraser, so you only hear the audio you want to hear in your headphones. Voilà! Magic sound without all the environmental noise.
These in-ear headphones don't just feature magic noise-canceling technology (though they do have that), they're also wireless using aptX® sound-improvement technology, giving you the best possible audio over over Bluetooth®. With a convenient ear-to-ear neckband design, and in-line mic and controls for complete hands-free use, you don't have to mess with cables. Unless you want or need a cable, in which case a detachable one is included, as well as an airplane adapter, USB charging cable, four sizes of silicone eartips, and a carrying pouch for the whole shebang.
- ATH-ANC40BT Active Noise-Canceling In-Ear Headphones
- Bluetooth wireless in-ear headphones with active noise-canceling technology
- Perfect for blocking out background noise without getting tangled up in wires
- Quietpoint® Active Noise Reduction up to 20 dB
- Bluetooth® Version 3.0
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 30'
- Maximum Input Power: 10 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Driver Diameter: 13.5 mm
- Type: Condenser
- Sensitivity: -42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 70 - 8,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Wireless in-ear headphones
- 4' with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug (detachable)
- 3' USB charging cable
- Airplane adapter
- Eartips in XS, S, M, & L sizes
- Storage pouch
- Battery: DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Life:
- Approx. 8 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used)
- Approx. 13 hours (when only Bluetooth used)
- Approx. 24 hours (when only noise-cancellation used)
- Max. 100 hours (standby)
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours (for 0-100% charge)
- Weight: 1.2 oz without eartips
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about ATH-ANC40BT Active Noise-Canceling In-Ear Headphones or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.