SOL Origin Survival Kit
Might just save your butt
- Knife also incorporates a 100db rescue whistle and an LED light
- Tools to start a fire and catch a fish
- All in a compact ABS-plastic waterproof case
To all the rest of you aka folks who don't like to read reviews and compare pealess whistles for hours, welcome! This SOL Origin Survival Kit might just save your butt. This is the kit to have in your bag during a day trip in case things go wrong. Everybody dreads the unplanned overnight in the field. It's easier to take when you have the right tools, like a knife, an LED light, plus an easy way to light a fire and catch a fish. This is not the kit for your bug-out bag. You will not use this long term. This is the kit for your backpack which you will breakout once or maybe twice, only in emergencies. Stick one in your glovebox for that "how the heck did I end up stranded out here?" moment. You'll be glad you did.
- SOL Origin Survival Kit
- AUS-8 steel folding drop-point lock-blade knife
- 100db rescue whistle
- 10 lumen LED light
- #7 Sewing needle
- 62 Lifesaving tools & techniques instructions
- 3 Square feet of heavy duty aluminum foil
- Button compass, liquid filled
- 4 magnesium Tinder-Quik fire starters
- Fire Lite sparker
- 4 #10 Fish hooks
- Fishing line
- 2 Tin B split shots
- 2 size 12 snap swivels
- 6 ft. of 0.020" stainless steel safety wire
- Signal mirror, Rescue Flash
- ABS-plastic waterproof case
- Dimensions: 3.875" x 2.75" x 1.5"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about SOL Origin Survival Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.