The Raven: A Pop-up Book
Quoth the Pop-Up "Nevermore"
- Illustrated pop-up interpretation of Poe's "The Raven"
- Perfect for gothic, horror, or poetry lovers
- Dark, beautiful pages illustrate the brooding love story
Quoth the Pop-Up "Nevermore"When "The Raven" was published in the New York Evening Mirror in 1845, it made Edgar Allan Poe instantly famous. Now the story is reimagined with dark, brooding illustrations and poignant pop-ups for those lovers of Poe who prefer to experience this haunting love story in three dimensions. This 8 1/2" x 10" hardcover book is intended for ages 11 - 17, but we're getting one ourselves.
- Author: Edgar Allan Poe, Christopher Wormell (Illustrator), David Pelham (Paper Engineer)
- Publisher: Harry N. Abrams
- ISBN: 9781419721977
- Pages: 14
- Cover: Hardcover
- Year: 2016
- Edition: 1st
- Genre: Horror
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Raven: A Pop-up Book or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.