Contraband Playing Cards
- Precision-crafted playing cards featuring unique designs
- Exacting manufacture designed for use by magicians
- Of course, they work as regular playing cards, too
The Contraband status of these cards, however, relies only on that being what theory11 calls them, not the presence or absence of the tax stamp. They redesigned every single card in the deck with this set, taking their inspiration from "secret societies, conspiracy theories, and everything unknown." The black tuck case features gold foil embossing, and has a special black foil design on the interior. Shh. That's a secret.
- Contraband Playing Cards
- Designed in the United Kingdom by Joe White
- Every single playing card within the Contraband deck was designed from scratch
- Inspired by secret societies, conspiracy theories, and everything unknown
- Tuck case interior has a black foil design - the lines of the inner flap construct (literally!) a face of mystery
- Materials: FSC-certified, ECF paper derived from sustainable forests using vegetable-based inks
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.6" x 0.7"
- Includes deck, embossed tuck case, 2 identical custom Jokers, a custom Ace of Spades, and a double-backed gaff card
- Made in the U.S.A.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Contraband Playing Cards or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.