Citizen Playing Cards
Ditch the bike
- Precision-crafted playing cards featuring unique designs
- Exacting manufacture designed for use by magicians
- Of course, they work as regular playing cards, too
Ditch the bikeWhen you're playing poker or blackjack, a pep talk from your cards might not be exactly what's needed, but for magicians, a little encouragement can't hurt. The backs of each of these cards in the Citizen deck feature the Latin phrase "Audentes Fortuna iuvat." Fortune favors the brave. Before the calendar even flipped over to A.D. Cicero claimed the idea was an old proverb. So, you know, it's been around a while. Might be something to that.
Whether you perform with them or just break out the occasional flourish in a friendly poker game, Citizen Playing Cards will impress people with their elegance. The tuck case features a combination of gold foil, hot stamping, and bronze foil, and has a breathtaking guilloche pattern inside.
- Citizen Playing Cards
- Illustrated by Kevin Cantrell
- Tuck case combines gold foil, hot stamping, and bronze foil
- Inside of the box has a breathtaking, intricate guilloche pattern
- The Joker and back design bear the Latin phrase "Audentes Fortuna Iuvat" (Fortune favors the brave)
- Materials: FSC-certified paper derived from sustainable forests
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.6" x 0.7"
- Includes deck, embossed tuck case, 2 identical custom Jokers, a custom Ace of Spades, and a double-backed gaff card
- Made in the U.S.A.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Citizen Playing Cards or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.