Monarch Playing Cards
Upgrade your game
- Precision-crafted playing cards featuring unique designs
- Exacting manufacture designed for use by magicians
- Of course, they work as regular playing cards, too
Upgrade your gameWhether you're an amateur magician, a blackjack or poker hobbyist, or just indulge in the occasional game of solitaire, you can upgrade your game with these Monarch Playing Cards. "Exquisite" is one of the few adjectives grand enough to capture the craftsmanship that goes into each of these decks. Made in the U.S.A. from paper made from sustainable forests and printed with vegetable-based inks, these decks feel incredible in the hand, with spring and snap that lasts.
Whether you perform with them or just break out the occasional flourish in a friendly poker game, Monarch Playing Cards will impress people with their elegance. Choose Blue (the original, also frequently referred to as black), Red, or Green. The tuck cases of all three feature all-around gold-foil-embossing, but each has its own special touch and unique feel.
- Monarch Playing Cards
- Choose Blue, Green, or Red
- (Note that the Blue ink is so intense, it's basically black)
- Monarch decks were featured in Now You See Me and Now You See Me 2
- All three colors feature all-around gold-foil-embossed tuck cases
- Green Monarch tuck case is uniquely composed of two layers for durability
- Red Monarch tuck case is made from soft-touch paper for a unique feel
- Materials: Printed with vegetable-based inks on Q1 quality FSC-certified paper derived from sustainable forest with our signature Premium 909 Finish
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.6" x 0.7"
- Includes deck, embossed tuck case, 2 identical custom Jokers, a custom Ace of Spades, and a double-backed gaff card
- Made in the U.S.A.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Monarch Playing Cards or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.