Mass Effect Modern N7 Armour Stripe Scarf
It Gets Chilly on Noveria
- N7-themed scarf for Spectres enjoying some downtime
- Lightweight 120 gram viscose
- Red and white stripes, N7 logo, and tassels
It Gets Chilly on NoveriaN7 armor is pretty standard stuff, but the Systems Alliance recognizes that though the armor set provides superior augmentation for tech, biotic, and weapons damage, as well as additional health and shield strength, each piece of the armor doesn't fit each and every situation. That's why the armor has been carefully designed so that every piece can be swapped out for something more suitable to the mission you're dropping into.
With a plaid design inspired by Commander Shepard's infamous armor and the N7 logo right on the end, this is the scarf that you'll want to requisition as soon as possible. Because not all situations call for a helmet and chestplate made of thick, ablative ceramic plates - sometimes, you want airy 120 gram viscose and tassels. Hey, whatever the mission calls for, right?
- Modern N7 Armour Stripe Scarf
- Officially-licensed Mass Effect merchandise
- Perfect for Spectres on their off time
- Materials: 120 gram, 100% viscose
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold
- Dimensions: 69" (plus 3" of tassels) long x 30" wide
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Mass Effect Modern N7 Armour Stripe Scarf or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.