Star Wars Rogue One Illuminated Display
Rogue One Mysteries, Illuminated
- Death Troopers: Like Stormtroopers, but with better aim
- K-2SO: Reprogramed enforcer droid with Alan Tudyk's voice
- They can both sit on your desk, shedding light on your work
Rogue One Mysteries, IlluminatedDeath Troopers: the elite league of highly skilled Stormtroopers wears black instead of white, is attached to the Imperial Navy, and actually hits what they shoot at!
K-2SO: a former enforcer droid built for the Galactic Empire, now reprogrammed to serve the Rebellion, and towering above the scrappy band that's going after the Death Star Plans.
We have just met you, and we already love you.
The Star Wars Rogue One Illuminated Display has a touch-controlled base, and two interchangeable etched acrylic plates - one with a Death Trooper and one with K-2SO. Simply plug in the included USB power cord, or add three of your own AA batteries, and the base illuminates the plates in a seven-color cycle.
And since these are not meant for children, nor are they intended for use as a night light, you don't have to share them with any little Rebels that may come along.
- Star Wars Rogue One Illuminated Display
- Officially-licensed Rogue One: A Star Wars Story merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Two different acrylic plates (K-2SO and Death Trooper) + one display base
- LED seven-light cycle with touch-based control
- Perfect for the Star Wars fan who needs a little extra color in the home or office
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included)
- Can also be USB powered (cord included)
- Dimensions (including base):
- K-2SO: 8.8" wide x 13.6" tall
- Death Trooper: 8.5" wide x 16.1" tall
- Includes one base, two interchangeable acrylic displays, and a USB cable
- LED lights are not replaceable
- This is not a toy and is not intended for use as a night light.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Rogue One Illuminated Display or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.