Goodnight Darth Vader/Darth Vader and Friends Boxed Set
I find your lack of bedtime stories disturbing.
- Highlights Darth Vader's doting parenting skills
- Perfect for younglings and parents to share
- Includes two frameable art prints
So, you have a twin sister!Just imagine what kind of parent Darth Vader would have been as Luke and Leia were growing up. Naturally, he would read his children bedtime stories, and make sure they had a good time with their friends.
Jeffrey Brown's bestselling reimagining of the Star Wars universe, featuring Darth Vader as a devoted father to young Luke and Leia, has charmed readers of all ages and made the books galactic bestsellers and classics in their own right. This deluxe gift set reproduces the last two books in the series in a large format - perfect for sharing with young Jedi - that showcases Brown's funny, colorful, and heartfelt artwork. This slipcase edition also includes two unique, frameable art prints created just for this set, as well as custom artwork for the slipcase box.
- Goodnight Darth Vader / Darth Vader and Friends Box Set
- Perfect read-aloud bedtime stories for Star Wars fans of all ages
- Two unique, frameable art prints
- Author: Jeffrey Brown
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- ISBN: 9781452151298
- Pages: Each book is 64 pages
- Covertype: Hardcover with a slipcase
- Year: 2016
- Edition: 1st
- Genre: Children
- Dimensions: 8.5 in x 8.8 in x 1 in
- Ages 4-8
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Goodnight Darth Vader/Darth Vader and Friends Boxed Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.