Jim Henson's Labyrinth Board Game
"What you think of my Labyrinth?"
- Save the baby before the clock strikes 13
- 1-4 players in cooperative mode + a 5th can be Jareth
- Pre-orders crashed the publisher's site, but we have it now
"What you think of my Labyrinth?"We can barely write this without wiping away a tear, even though we love making jokes about David Bowie, 1980's hair, tight pants, and spinning crystal balls.
Ground Control to Major Tom: we'll try to keep it together.
Now, board game fans can honor Bowie's memory and their favorite 80's fantasy puppet opera, with a cooperative board game by Alessio Cavatore. In Jim Henson's Labyrinth Board Game, you can play as Sarah, Hoggle, Ludo, or Sir Didymus, and work together to rescue baby Toby from the Jareth, the Goblin king.
Cavatore designed the cooperative game for one-to-four players, but a fifth player can act as Jareth himself, and work against the others to keep the baby for himself.
The pieces are beautifully sculpted 3D models of the characters. Gameplay involves 13 turns - one for each hour that Sarah has to find her brother - and an assortment of magical adventures through the labyrinth and then through the castle itself.
Play time runs at roughly an hour. Dancing puppets not included.
- Jim Henson's Labyrinth Board Game
- Officially-licensed Jim Henson merchandise
- For 1-5 players
- Ages 6+
- Play time: roughly 1 hour
- Mechanic: Area movement, co-operative play, time track, and variable player powers
- 5 highly collectible figurine renditions of the main characters
- 2' x 2' game board lavishly illustrated with inspiring new artwork featuring all the legendary places from the movie, including the Oubliette, the Bog of Eternal Stench, the Goblin City and Jareth's Castle
- 32 Labyrinth cards
- Over 30 game tokens
- 6 polyhedral dice (D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20)
- 6 reference cards
- 4 character sheets, 4 Ability cards, and 4 Weakness cards
- 4 card stand-ups: Humongous, Goblin Infantry, Goblin Cavalry, and Goblin Artillery
- Goblin Clock & Clock hand
- Rules Booklet
- Perfect gift for Bowie fans and board gamers alike
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Jim Henson's Labyrinth Board Game or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.