Fantastic Beasts Tina's Locket
Overworked, Overlooked, & Overcoming
- Brass locket w/ hollow center
- 30" chain; lobster clasp
- Not a portkey, portal, or magical hiding place. Well, honestly, we didn't check.
Overworked, Overlooked, & OvercomingPorpentina Goldstein was unjustly demoted for trying to defend a muggle... sorry, a no-maj... boy from abuse. She has the skills of an auror but is working a mind-numbingly dull job in the Federal Wand Permit office. And all this AFTER losing her parents and raising her sister and doing all the incredibly strong things that orphans are forced to do in a cruel world, even when magic is involved. Whew.
When you need strength, or when you need a reminder that you can overcome awful circumstances, slip on Tina's locket. The 30 inch chain means that it can work with a variety of outfits, and the hollowed, egg-shaped interior will allow you to fit any number of possible mementos inside. You will overcome. And you never know when you might bump into someone who can help you reach your destiny.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of brass, which is a mixture of copper and zinc.
- Fantastic Beasts Tina's Locket
- Officially-licensed Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them merchandise
- Brass-colored locket with hollowed center
- Lobster clasp closure
- Perfect gift for the muggle who needs encouragement
- Materials: Brass
- Chain: 30"
- Locket: 1.4" tall x 1" wide x 0.7" deep
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fantastic Beasts Tina's Locket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.