Fantastic Beasts Newt's Hufflepuff Scarf
Wizarding World Vintage Style
- Silky soft 100% acrylic scarf
- Designed with vintage Hufflepuff colors from the 1920s
- Has Newt Scamander monogram patch and yarn tassels
Wizarding World Vintage StyleBundle up against the weather with Newt Scamander's own Hufflepuff scarf as you run around town trying to re-collect escaped fantastic beasts. Made of soft, 100% acrylic in the charcoal grey and gold stripes of the vintage Hufflepuff colors from the 1920s, it includes a Newt Scamander monogram patch on one end and tied yarn tassel fringe at both ends.
This scarf works equally well as warmth against the cold or to use as part of a costume to dress up as Newton Artemis Fido "Newt" Scamander, Magizoologist and author of the book Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Since this book is required reading for any Hogwarts first years, any wizard you meet will recognize your devotion to Newt's research.
- Fantastic Beasts Newt's Hufflepuff Scarf
- Officially-licensed Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them merchandise
- Keeps your neck warm
- Perfect for wearing as you round up any escaped beasts
- Includes Newt Scamander monogram patch
- 1920s vintage Hufflepuff colors
- Materials: 100% acrylic
- Care Instructions: Do not wash or dry
- Dimensions: 64" long x 5" wide
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fantastic Beasts Newt's Hufflepuff Scarf or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.