BB-8 Motion Lamp
Let BB-8 light up your life
- One of our favorite astromech droids in motion lamp form!
- Will not roll off your desk or dresser
- 18" tall, 4 3/4" diameter base
Let BB-8 light up your lifeMetaphorically speaking, BB-8 always had a way of lighting up the room. For a character whose script consisted mostly of beeps and boops, it was a joy to see the little astromech droid rolling all up and down the screen. What if BB-8 could now quite literally light up the room though?
The BB-8 Motion Lamp is the perfect addition to your Star Wars fandom collection. This lamp is modeled after one of the newest additions of characters to roll into the core of our hearts. Hopefully the calming lava-like wax will hold you over until the next movie.
Some of our audience is young, so although most of you can identify this device, you may not have actually owned one. Some tips from those of us who have: It takes a little while (generally around an hour) for the liquids to heat up and for the wax to really start moving freely.
- Do not shake or move it while it's on. You'll emulsify the fluids, and then you'll be sad.
- Do not leave it on for more than 10 hours.
- Do not drop. It's glass. If it breaks, use rubber gloves to clean up using whatever cleaning agent is recommended for the surface the spill is on.
- Remember, young Padawan, that the glass and base after the lamp is turned off hot will remain. Hmm. Yes.
- BB-8 Motion Lamp
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- In-line on/off switch
- 2 R39 E13 reflector bulbs included (max 30 watt)
- AC 120V 60Hz .25A 30W
- Dimensions: 18" tall, 4 3/4" diameter base
- Do not operate for more than 10 hours at a time
- Not suitable as a night light
- Materials: Glass tube, metal cap and base
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about BB-8 Motion Lamp or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.