- Have pointy ears like Elves or Vulcans
- Choose left ear or right ear or get a set of both
- Requires nothing more than the traditional ear piercing
Instant ElfThe choosing of race is one of the tough ones in fantasy role-playing games. You hate to be human, because it just seems so dull, but you've got real-world experience you can bring to that. Method acting, as it were. Then again, the reason you're playing is to experience something different, so maybe you should go explicitly choose something else. For us, it usually ends up being a choice between which one gets the best racial bonuses for the type of character we want to play and which one looks the coolest (best equipment, best dance moves, etc.). We'll be honest. Maybe a little more of the latter than the former.
These Elfeara Earwraps are like an InstaElf kit for humans. (Or InstaVulcan if you prefer.) Pick the one for the ear you want to show off - or get one for each to go all out. The top has a little loop that rests behind the top of your helix, and there's a little pewter swirl that reaches over to balance against your scapha. (We're learning all sorts of new body part names today.) Once you have the post through your ear, it all feels amazingly stable. We can't even loosen ours off when we shake our heads as if to say "No NO! We don't want to be an Elf any more!" Which is good if you DO want to be an elf.
For our customers with nickel allergies: These are made of English pewter, which is a mixture of tin, antimony, and copper. It is free of both lead and nickel. The post is surgical-steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. The back is plastic.
- Elfeara Earwrap
- A ThinkGeek exclusive in the US
- Choose left ear or right ear
- (Or buy one of each to go all-out-Elf)
- (Or Vulcan - ooh, now we're thinking about a Steampunk Vulcan costume)
- You need nothing other than traditional earring holes to pull these off
- Well, and, you know, ears - at least one
- Post earring with plastic disc stabilizers & bullet clutch backs
- Elven inscription inside reads Itarillë Séregon which translates into modern English as "the forest of night" or "of the Dark Forest"
- Materials: English pewter with surgical-steel post
- Dimensions: 2 3/4" tall from point to post, 1 1/4" wide at the widest
- Weight: 1/3 oz.
- Note: This is for a single earwrap
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Elfeara Earwrap or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.