Embroidered Creepy Crawly Lamp Shade Cover - 60" x 22"
- Fine-gauge lace pattern
- Features spiders & web design
- Do not let the name confuse you - it's not just for lamps
BOOyahThere is never more than the thinnest of layers between the world of the living and that of the dead. At the end of every October, that gossamer border to the underworld tears, and the dead walk again amongst the living.
Replicate that gossamer film between the land of the living and that of the dead with these heritage lace creations which look like something your dear, deceased great aunt (may she rest in peace) made with her own hands. So, this 60" wide x 22" long piece of lace with a spider and web pattern is supposed to be a lamp shade cover. See, it comes with a ribbon and holes in one long side. You're supposed to thread the ribbon through the holes, gather it, and put it over a lampshade. But who does that? Well, somebody does, but we bet they don't shop here. What if instead you used a rod through the holes and made a spooky valance. Or, check this out, without the ribbon, use it as a shawl/wrap. Or with the ribbon, use it as a skirt (gathered or wrap) over another skirt or leggings. BOOyah, we say. Booyah.
- Embroidered Creepy Crawly Lamp Shade Cover
- Fine-gauge lace pattern of spiders and webs
- Comes with a 60" long black tulle ribbon and holes in one long side
- It's a lampshade cover
- Or you can instead put a rod through the holes to make it a valance
- Without the ribbon, use it as a shawl/wrap
- With the ribbon, use it as a skirt (gathered or wrap) over another skirt or leggings
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 60" wide x 22" long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Embroidered Creepy Crawly Lamp Shade Cover - 60" x 22" or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.