Embroidered Bats Mantel Scarf - 20" x 80"
Hearth and gloam
- Fine-gauge lace pattern
- Features spider webs and a scalloped bat border
- Intended to go on your chimney's mantel, but be creative
Replicate that gossamer film between the land of the living and that of the dead with these heritage lace creations which look like something your dear, deceased great aunt (may she rest in peace) made with her own hands. Although this 20" x 80" piece of lace is intended for the mantel, not all of us have a fireplace. We have plans to drape this spider web lace pattern with a scalloped bat border around our cubicle walls for additional ambience of doom and gloom. As if there weren't enough of that around.
- Embroidered Bats Mantel Scarf
- Fine-gauge lace pattern of with spider webs and a scalloped bat border
- Intended to go on your chimney's mantel
- You could also use it as a table runner if you're not particular about symmetry
- Or tack it up as a banner for your cubicle
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 20" tall x 80" long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Embroidered Bats Mantel Scarf - 20" x 80" or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.