Star Wars Propaganda
I Want YOU for the Rebel Alliance!
- Covers propaganda from the seven Star Wars movies up to its publication date
- Includes 10 collectible posters
- Which side is more convincing: the Empire or the Rebels?
I Want YOU for the Rebel Alliance!A Star Wars authority deepens and extends our appreciation of the Star Wars galaxy with this imaginative "history" featuring striking full-color artwork - created exclusively for this entertaining volume - that examines the persuasive messages used to intimidate and inspire the citizenry of the galaxy far, far away. . . .
- A Star Destroyer hovering over a planet, symbolizing Imperial domination.
- An X-wing delivering a message of resistance and hope on behalf of the Rebellion.
- A line of armed, faceless First Order Stormtroopers promoting unity.
Star Wars Propaganda includes fifty dazzling pieces of art representing all seven episodes - including material related to Star Wars: The Force Awakens - specially produced for this companion volume. Each page combines an original image and a short description detailing its "history:" the in-world "artist" who created it (either willingly or through coercion), where in the Star Wars galaxy it appeared, and why that particular location was targeted. Packaged in a beautifully designed case and written by a franchise expert and insider, Star Wars Propaganda also includes ten removable art prints, and is sure to become a keepsake for every fan and graphic artist as well.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Propaganda or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.