Firefly Big Damn Heroes Hoodie
We Aim to Misbehave
- Definitely a brownish color
- Logo of the Independents on the back
- Pockets for concealing any beagle pups you might be smuggling
We Aim to Misbehave
What does a Big Damn Hero look like? Some wear tight pants. Some juggle geese. Some are less attractive once they're all corpsified and gross. Some of them are just powerful-ugly creatures to begin with.
But every now & then, Big Damn Heroes walk into a room, and everyone knows they're not afraid of anything. (A grand entrance never goes amiss.) They arrive just in the nick of time. They swear by their pretty floral bonnets that they will end you, if you don't stop taking what's theirs.
And they usually wear brown coats.
The Firefly Big Damn Heroes Hoodie is definitely a brownish color. Any Alliance-friendly bar you walk into (especially on U-Day) will immediately know where your allegiance lies when they see the huge "Independents" logo on the back with the date of the Battle of Serenity Valley. Two small pockets in the front can conceal any beagle pups you might be smuggling and the side pockets can hold any other tools you need while moonlighting as a criminal mastermind.
- Firefly Big Damn Heroes Hoodie
- Officially-licensed Firefly merchandise
- Full-zip light brown hoodie with the Independents' logo on the back
- Two small chest pockets
- Two side pockets
- Perfect for anyone who hangs out on a spaceship with a really big gun
- Materials: 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble-dry low or lay flat to dry.
- Ages 13+
|Chest (1" below armhole)||40 in.||42 in.||44 in.||47 in.||50 in.||53 in.|
|Body Length||28 1/2 in.||29 in.||29 1/2 in.||30 in.||30 3/4 in.||31 1/2 in.|
|Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam)||26 in.||26 1/2 in.||27 in.||27 1/2 in.||28 in.||28 1/2 in.|
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Firefly Big Damn Heroes Hoodie or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.