Bandai Meisho Manga Realization Samurai Spider-Man
Just your friendly Feudal Era Spider-Man
- Designed by the incredible Takayuki Takeya
- Interchangeable hands, katana, and kaginawa wrist hooks
- If we were more clever, these bullets would be in haiku
Designed by the incredible Takayuki Takeya, Spider-man's webbed costume is transformed into plate armor while maintaining the classic color scheme and spider emblem on the chest. But let's go back to those grappling hooks for a second. Samurai Spidey may not have web-shooters, but he does come with a kaginawa web hook set that connects to shooter-like wrist attachments via real freaking metal chains. And they are strong, too! With those chains, the additional katana, the interchangeable hands, and of course the figure's articulated joints, your posing options are endless. Stand him on your shelf or use the hook to dangle him from your doorknob as protection - a collectible this unique is sure to make an impression wherever you put it.
- Bandai Meisho Manga Realization Samurai Spider-Man
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Articulated for dynamic Spidey poses
- Designed by Takayuki Takeya
- Classic webbed spandex becomes ancient plated armor
- Materials: Plastic (PVC and ABS)
- Dimensions: 7.1" tall
- Includes three interchangeable sets of hands, a Japanese katana set, and a kaginawa web hook set (with left and right wrist shooter attachments)
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- Ages 15+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Bandai Meisho Manga Realization Samurai Spider-Man or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.