Fallout Brotherhood of Steel Messenger Bag
Ad Victoriam, Soldier
- Army green vintage canvas paratrooper bag
- Tons of storage with 4 compartments to organize everything
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Upgrade your armorless carrying capacity with this Brotherhood of Steel messenger bag. Featuring the familiar logo screenprinted on the outer flap of an army green canvas bag, you get three inner compartments to keep your inventory organized. And the outer compartment organizer includes a ton of pen holders (we counted 18 if the pens are small) - but we all know that clicky pens have springs in them, and you could always use more springs in the Commonwealth, so go ahead and start hoarding now.
- Fallout Brotherhood of Steel Messenger Bag
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- Sturdy army green vintage canvas paratrooper bag with the Brotherhood of Steel logo screenprinted on the front flap
- Brass hardware
- 3 inner compartments
- 1 outer compartment with snap closure
- 1" wide adjustable shoulder strap with MOLLE-style detail
- Materials: Canvas
- Exterior Dimensions: 15" x 11" x 4"
- Interior Dimensions
- 2 Main Compartments: 15" x 11" x 1 1/2" each
- Back Compartment: 15" x 11" x none (it's flat for papers and stuff)
- Weight: 1 1/4 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fallout Brotherhood of Steel Messenger Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.