Vault-Tec General Issue Survival Messenger Bag
Survive the Inevitable
- Durable nylon bag built like a Vault-Tec vault
- Padded laptop sleeve and tons of pockets
- Carry everything you need to survive the Wasteland
Survive the InevitableYou asked, and Vault-Tec provided! The same technological innovations that make our vaults so sturdy and secure, now in a messenger bag. Perfect for Vault-Tec representatives hitting the streets with clipboards full of annoying surveys about future vault-dwellers' S.P.E.C.I.A.L. abilities - it will hold everything you need. And if the inevitable worst should happen, the Vault-Tec-developed nylon should survive a nuclear blast.*
Durable nylon messenger bag features Vault-Tec styling throughout, with subtle black-on-black 111 printed interior, and sewn-in General Issue label. Custom Vault-Tec zipper pulls, inner embroidery, and Fallout logo trim. The padded shoulder strap also has an embroidered Vault-Tec logo, and a quick-adjust cam buckle. With multiple accessory pockets including pen sleeves and an internal organizer, you'll increase your carrying capacity while staying organized.
*Not that you'll be around to know, if you don't get yourself into a Vault-Tec vault first!
- Vault-Tec General Issue Survival Messenger Bag
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- Nylon messenger bag with Vault-Tec styling
- 111 black-on-black print pattern interior
- Sewn-in General Issue label under flap
- Custom Vault-Tec zipper pulls, inner embroidery, Fallout logo trim
- Padded shoulder strap with embroidered official Vault-Tec logo and quick-adjust cam buckle
- Multiple accessory/stash pockets including pen sleeves and internal organizer
- Internal padded laptop sleeve
- Materials: Nylon
- Exterior Dimensions: 12" high x 16" wide x 5" deep
- Interior Dimensions
- Padded Laptop Sleeve: 16" wide x 10" tall (with strap over open top) x 1" deep
- Main Compartment: 16" wide x 12" tall x 4 1/2" deep
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Vault-Tec General Issue Survival Messenger Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.