Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Messenger Bag
Newest Pip-Boy Technology
- Messenger bag looks like a Pip-Boy inside and out
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap with buckle closure
- Laptop sleeve holds up to a 17" laptop
Newest Pip-Boy TechnologyYou would really be lost in the Wasteland without your trusty Pip-Boy. Tell me, can you even manage to feed yourself without looking in your Pip-Boy? Just what would you do without this handy-dandy device to tell you how many rolls of duct tape you're carrying, when to stimpack yourself, or how to get literally anywhere? As reliant as you are on this piece of ultra-modern technology, you had better make sure you bring it with you everywhere.
Consider this messenger bag an amazing new upgrade for your existing Pip-Boy. It looks just like the Pip-Boy you already have, but bigger and more... bag-like. The screenprinted top flap stays securely closed with two buckles and the power of magnets. The interior also features all sorts of Pip-Boy styling, and pockets and organizers to keep your inventory tidy. There's a padded laptop/tablet sleeve that accommodates up to a 17-inch laptop, and the padded shoulder strap keeps everything securely attached to you with a buckle closure.
Disclaimer: Magnets are weird. We've tried to make sure the magnets used in this bag to keep the flap conveniently closed don't interact with anything but their partners, but it's still possible they could work their strange magic on other things. You probably won't damage your credit cards or hard drives or rare comic books with these magnets unless you rub them together intentionally (who are we to tell you how to use your new bag?), but since really anything is possible when it comes to magnets, we felt like we should warn you.
- Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Messenger Bag
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise
- Outside flap is screenprinted with the Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV
- Inside flap is screenprinted with the V.A.T.S. screen
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineers or bike lights
- Soft magnet closure addition to two buckles
- Padded shoulder strap with buckle
- Underarm nylon strap for added stability and comfort in the Commonwealth
- Padded laptop sleeve holds up to a 17" laptop
- Internal organizer pockets will keep items in order with a custom Pip-Boy zipper pull
- Materials: 100% polyester shell, 100% nylon lining
- Exterior Dimensions: 17" wide x 13" tall x 6 1/2" deep
- Padded Laptop Sleeve: 16" wide x 10" tall (with strap over open top) x 1" deep
- Main Compartment: 16" wide x 12" tall x 4 1/2" deep
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Messenger Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.