Star Trek TNG Uniform Tulle Bodysuit
Starfleet, Class of 2038
- Comes in three colors and two sizes
- Lap shoulders and 3-snap bottom
- Perfect for aspiring Starfleet officers
Starfleet, Class of 2038Whether your budding Starfleet officer is learning to crawl or is taking their first steps toward walking, ThinkGeek has an exclusive Star Trek: TNG bodysuit for them. It is only logical that the bodysuits are made from 100% cotton with lap shoulders and a 3-snap bottom, which make clothing and diaper changes happen at warp speed. Each bodysuit also includes a fancy black tulle skirt, and babies can express their preference for Science (Blue), Operations (Gold), or Command (Red).
The printing on this officially-licensed Star Trek outfit shows on both the front and the back, and both 6-month and 12-month sizes are available. The short-sleeved bodysuit's communicator badge icon and officer rank pips at the collar complete the look.
- Star Trek: TNG Starfleet Tulle Bodysuit
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Bodysuit comes in Blue (Sciences), Gold (Operations), and Red (Command)
- For when your baby's Starfleet uniform needs a bit of flair
- Lap shoulders
- 3-snap bottom
- Printing on front and back
- Perfect for budding Starfleet officers
- Materials: 100% cotton exclusive of decoration
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek TNG Uniform Tulle Bodysuit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.