Pokémon Pikachu GoGo Lunch Box
For your lunch on the go go go!
- Three compartments for holding a Snorlax-sized lunch
- Includes spoon and fork!
- Middle compartment adds a Poké Ball stamp to your sandwich
For your lunch on the go go go!When Trainers come of age and start their Pokémon adventure, do their mothers get all... mom-like and start asking the same ten questions over and over again? Ours would, not even a shadow of a doubt. Did you grab your map off the kitchen counter? Do you have a good charge on your Pokédex? Did you remember to bring your lunch? Yes to all of them, Mom. To be fair, though, without the proper lunchbox, we wouldn't be able to say yes to that last one. We want form AND function. We expect the very best, like no lunch ever was.
The Pokémon Pikachu GoGo Lunch Box features a lightning symbol pattern across the middle, a Poké Ball right on top, and Pikachu in one of the bottom corners, probably eating its nummies. Latches on the side lock into place and keep your food fresh and safe. A Poké Ball isn't the only trusty container in Kanto! Please, just don't throw it at the table shouting "I choose you!" (If you do, though, at least take a video.)
- Pokémon Pikachu GoGo Lunch Box
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Black and yellow lunchbox with lightning symbol pattern, a Poké Ball on the top, and a sitting Pikachu
- Latches on side lock into place to keep your yummy lunch safe and fresh
- Has three separate compartments
- Top holds included fork and spoon
- Middle holds your yummy sandwich
- Bottom has three sectioned spots for snacks and drink!
- Middle section has Poké Ball sandwich stamp!
- Materials: BPA-free plastic
- Care Instructions: Microwave safe. Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 5" (outside measurements)
- 6" x 6" x 1 1/2" (middle compartment)
- 3" x 2" x 1 1/2" (smaller bottom compartments)
- 6" x 4" x 1 1/2" (larger middle compartment)
- Ages 6+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pokémon Pikachu GoGo Lunch Box or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.