Tiny Epic Galaxies
Sort of like "jumbo shrimp"
- Tiny Epic Galaxies - they're out of this world!
- Quick gameplay - 30-45 minutes
- Each has everything you need to play in a compact package
Sort of like "jumbo shrimp"All the Tiny Epic games have a few thing in common. They all play in 30-45 minutes. They're all high-strategy. They're all designed by Scott Almes, developed by Michael Coe, and published by Gamelyn Games. They all come with everything you need to play. And they all come in a little 7" x 4 3/4" x 1 1/2" box. You can fit a half a dozen of them into the same space a normal boardgame box takes up on your shelf. If you live in a dorm room, tiny house, or a studio apartment, this is the way to have lots of games without taking up all your valuable mac & cheese pantry space.
In Tiny Epic Galaxies, you command your galaxy's armada to greater colonization and the most powerful intergalactic empire at your table.
- Tiny Epic Galaxies
- Ages 14+
- For 1-5 players
- Play time: 30 minutes
- Mechanic: Action / movement programming, area control / area influence, and dice rolling
- 5 galaxy mats
- 1 control mat
- 40 planet cards
- 12 mission cards
- 7 custom dice
- 20 wooden ships
- 15 wooden tokens
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tiny Epic Galaxies or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.