Deckbuilding Combat in Spaaaaaaaaace
- Fast-paced spaceship combat deckbuilding game
- Use trade and combat to fight your way to victory
- For 2 players, expandable up to 6 players
Deckbuilding Combat in SpaaaaaaaaaceIn the far future, humans have endured a lot: a corporate takeover of the traditional governments, devastating attacks from the first-ever alien lifeforms to make contact (nicknamed "The Blobs" by humans who discovered their gelatinous remains), uprisings on distant planets from disenfranchised colonists, and religious extremists who worship the power of technology. Amidst these competing factions, you must use the powers of trade and combat to reduce the Authority of your opponents... and protect your own.
Star Realms is a fast-paced deckbuilding game of spaceship combat, by Magic Hall of Famers Darwin Kastle (The Battle for Hill 218) and Rob Dougherty (Ascension co-designer). It has all the fun of a deckbuilding game combined with the thrilling combat style of a traditional trading card game. Trade your way to powerful ships and bases, use Combat to destroy those belonging to your opponents, and try to be the last player standing with an Authority score above zero.
- Star Realms
- Spaceship combat deck-building game
- Portable - each deck box contains the whole game for 2 players
- Expandable - add additional deck boxes for more players, up to 6
- For 2 - 6 players
- Ages 12+
- Playtime: 20 minutes
- Mechanics: Card drafting, deckbuilding, take that
- 128 beautifully illustrated cards
- 80 card main deck
- 10 Explorer cards
- Two 10-card personal decks
- 18 double-sided score cards
- Full-color rule booklet
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Realms or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.