Word Association for Super Spies
- Fast-paced word association game
- Two teams compete to identify their agents first
- Variant instructions for 2 or 3 player play included
Designed for two teams of at least two players (but rules are included for 2- and 3-player variant playthroughs), Codenames is a word-guessing game for clever spies. Two Spymasters inform their teams of the codenames of secret field agents using only one-word clues. It's up to each team to match clues to the codenames on the table, while avoiding revealing the other team's agents, tagging innocent bystanders, or accidentally making contact with the deadly game-ending assassin.
- Team-based competitive word game
- For 2-8+ players (competitive: 4-8+)
- Ages 14+
- Playtime: 15 minutes
- Mechanics: Word association, deduction, team play
- 16 agent cards in two colors
- 1 double agent card
- 7 innocent bystander cards
- 1 assassin card
- 40 key cards
- 1 rulebook
- 1 card stand
- 1 timer
- 200 double-sided codename cards (400 codenames total)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Codenames or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.